Monday 23 May 2016

Slogging on

Finally! After no less than two months work, I finally managed to complete these three guys:
It’s been an arduous process to say the least. One day, when I sat down to paint, I only managed to finish their belt-buckles before getting called away, which was a kinda frustrating experience.

Between the numerous distractions I’ve experienced lately, I suppose I should be thankful it didn’t take even longer, but it’s still a relief to finally be done with them. I dearly love my Dragon Company troopers, but I also really, really don’t want to paint any more of them right now. That’s probably not a healthy way to feel about a hobby, so I’m going to take a short break from painting and play some Advanced Heroquest instead.

When I’m done playing, I have some Skaven weapons-teams lined up, which should provide a nice change of pace. Already looking forward to it…

Croaker

No comments:

Post a Comment